mardi, septembre 09, 2008

EX LIBRIS pour COMIC STRIP CAFE

Voici la première partie de L'Ex libris en duo avec
GUILLAUME BIANCO
pour la Librairie COMIC STRIPS CAFE
disponible fin septembre pour les amateurs d'Antibes.
Je mettrai le résultat de notre collaboration
sur ce blog.
L'EX LIBRIS de la librairie Super Héros
est disponible !

10 commentaires:

Barbara Canepa a dit…

je sera là, moi..^____

Anonyme a dit…

I'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog
like this one these days.

Stop by my homepage additional info

Anonyme a dit…

whoah this blog is wonderful i like reading your posts.
Keep up the good work! You already know, lots of persons are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.


Feel free to visit my site; Chaussure Air Jordan

Anonyme a dit…

Very energetic post, I loved that bit. Will there be a part 2?


my blog: more

Anonyme a dit…

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please blast me an email if interested. Many thanks!


My site :: Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

It's not my first time to pay a quick visit this site, i am visiting this web page dailly and obtain good data from here daily.

Here is my site - Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in reality was a enjoyment account it.
Look advanced to far delivered agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep in touch?

my web-site Mulberry Outlet UK

Anonyme a dit…

I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.

Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my own blog and want to learn where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Kudos!

Here is my blog :: Nike Black Blazers

Anonyme a dit…

It's going to be end of mine day, except before finish I am reading this fantastic piece of writing to increase my know-how.

My homepage: Air Max UK (whatsot.com)

Anonyme a dit…

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or
blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site.
Studying this info So i am happy to convey that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much surely will make certain to don?t forget this site and provides it a look regularly.

Review my page; Air Max Pas Cher