jeudi, février 12, 2009

GONE WITH THE WILD !

Fan art pour Billy Wild !
à voir l'image originale ici et un autre Fan art !

34 commentaires:

Tonimar a dit…

wouaw... il en a de la chance ce billy wild !

Richerand Lionel a dit…

C'est surtout moi qui ai de la chance d'être invité à participer à cette édition en un tome.
C'est un des titres qui m'a donné envie de signer chez Akiléos, alors ça compte !

Alivia a dit…

Mouflette de cabri espagnol, c'est qu'elle promet cette sortie... Vos deux fan-arts sont terribles (j'aime particulièrement les ailes chauve-souriesques du titre !)

Anonyme a dit…

Oooooh. C'est très réussi.
Ha ha , la tête de Billy, j'adore !!!

Flora

ôx0 a dit…

WOWBOY! ...la classe américaine!

Anonyme a dit…

This is a topic which is near to my heart.
.. Take care! Where are your contact details though?

Feel free to visit my webpage ... Wholesale Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Great post.

Feel free to visit my website :: Mario Lemieux Black Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's blog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

My homepage ... Gucci Borse

Anonyme a dit…

Very good blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
I'm planning to start my own site soon but I'm a
little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Thanks!

Feel free to visit my site - Sidney Crosby Jersey

Anonyme a dit…

We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your web site provided us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be grateful to you.

Here is my weblog :: Drolet.Ca

Anonyme a dit…

I'm really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.

My weblog - Home Page

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, I would like to subscribe for this web site to obtain most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help.

my web page - Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

Hi everyone, it's my first visit at this site, and paragraph is in fact fruitful in support of me, keep up posting such articles.

My site - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

It's going to be ending of mine day, however before ending I am reading this great piece of writing to improve my know-how.

Also visit my weblog; wealthwayonline.com

Anonyme a dit…

Have you ever considered about including a little bit
more than just your articles? I mean, what you say
is fundamental and everything. However imagine if you added some great photos or videos
to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent
but with pics and videos, this website could undeniably be one of
the most beneficial in its niche. Superb blog!


Feel free to surf to my web-site: Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

Anonyme a dit…

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

My weblog: Abercrombie Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.
I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any suggestions or hints? Appreciate it!

Here is my homepage ... Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished
to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
In any case I'll be subscribing for your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!


Feel free to visit my blog www.officielairjordan2013.com

Anonyme a dit…

Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be really appreciated!

Also visit my blog post: Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges.
It was definitely informative. Your website is useful. Many
thanks for sharing!

Have a look at my site ... Michael Kors Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Your method of explaining all in this post
is actually fastidious, every one be able to easily know it,
Thanks a lot.

Have a look at my blog Air Max Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.

Here is my page ... get more info

Anonyme a dit…

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article.

I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.


my site: Clicking Here

Anonyme a dit…

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

My weblog :: Abercrombie Et Fitch

Anonyme a dit…

Good information. Lucky me I recently found your website by accident (stumbleupon).
I have saved as a favorite for later!

my web blog ... Oakley Frogskins

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty element of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed account
your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing in your augment or even I fulfillment you access persistently fast.


my web-site :: Cheap Oakley Sunglasses

Anonyme a dit…

I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
Keep up the excellent works guys I've you guys to our blogroll.

Also visit my webpage: Cheap NFL Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

My page :: Sac a main Guess

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to
“return the favor”.I am attempting to find
things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your
ideas!!

My blog post; Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Visit my blog post; Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this website, and post is genuinely fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these posts.

Feel free to surf to my web site; NFL Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there! I know this is kind of off topic but
I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?
I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my webpage - Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I should check
things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to going over your web page yet again.


Check out my website :: Michael Kors Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

I think the admin of this web site is in fact working
hard for his web site, since here every material is quality based stuff.


Stop by my blog :: Air Max