jeudi, mai 27, 2010

Maelström ...

Le roi d'Humus

30 commentaires:

Kaïro a dit…

Je le trouve super celui là.
C'est bien barré et marrant.
Le petit perso dans le tas, je suis fan.

Jeronimo a dit…

Héhé !

Lullaby a dit…

ça me fait penser au dieu cerf d'Hayao Miyazaki... (et c'est un compliment)

Anonyme a dit…

certainly like your website however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts.
A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will definitely come back
again.

My page Gucci Borse

Anonyme a dit…

certainly like your website however you have to test the spelling on several
of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues
and I find it very troublesome to inform the reality however I will
definitely come back again.

Feel free to visit my website: Gucci Borse

Anonyme a dit…

May I just say what a relief to find somebody that actually understands what they're discussing on the net. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More and more people have to look at this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular since
you certainly have the gift.

Look at my website :: Air Jordan Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, fantastic blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running
a blog for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is
excellent, let alone the content!

Feel free to surf to my page; Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up
anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this site, since
I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK?

Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and
could damage your high-quality score if ads and
marketing with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective intriguing content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Here is my blog ... Abercrombie and Fitch

Anonyme a dit…

There's certainly a great deal to learn about this subject. I like all the points you made.

my web site - Abercrombie and Fitch

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thank you for supplying these details.


my web-site ... Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

An interesting discussion is definitely worth comment.
There's no doubt that that you need to publish more on this subject, it might not be a taboo subject but typically folks don't discuss
such issues. To the next! Kind regards!!

Also visit my web-site :: Converse Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be
aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people
consider worries that they plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon
the top and defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

Here is my web page ... Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the
pictures on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Here is my blog post :: Michael Kors Canada

Anonyme a dit…

Superb blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - Abercrombie France

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
Any tips?

Also visit my page; Michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

Saved as a favorite, I love your site!

Here is my page ... Cheap Louis Vuitton Bags

Anonyme a dit…

I think the admin of this site is in fact working hard for
his site, for the reason that here every information is quality based information.



my homepage - Gafas Oakley Baratas

Anonyme a dit…

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for gutless

Here is my web site Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz reply as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. many thanks

Feel free to surf to my blog post ... Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonyme a dit…

I think the admin of this site is actually working
hard for his site, since here every stuff is quality based data.


Here is my webpage: Air Jordan 2013

Anonyme a dit…

I'm gone to convey my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from newest news.

My weblog :: Louis Vuitton Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

fantastic points altogether, you just gained a new reader.
What may you suggest in regards to your post that you just
made a few days in the past? Any positive?


My site ... Wholesale Jerseys Cheap

Anonyme a dit…

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love
to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an e-mail if interested. Regards!


Also visit my blog - Christian Louboutin

Anonyme a dit…

I'm impressed, I must say. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and
engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy
I found this during my hunt for something concerning this.


My blog :: Air Max Pas Cher

Anonyme a dit…

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how so much effort you set to make this sort
of fantastic informative web site.

Here is my weblog Chaussures Foot

Anonyme a dit…

It's really a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you
just shared this useful info with us. Please stay us
informed like this. Thank you for sharing.


Also visit my webpage :: Nike Blazers High [overuc.com]

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent website you have here but I was curious if you knew
of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this
article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Michael Kors

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there, I do think your site could be
having web browser compatibility problems. Whenever I look at
your web site in Safari, it looks fine however,
if opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads
up! Besides that, wonderful blog!

Look into my web page :: Nike Air Max

Anonyme a dit…

Great article.

Also visit my weblog - Mulberry Bags

Anonyme a dit…

Great post.

Feel free to surf to my web page Air Max UK