lundi, décembre 13, 2010

DEADLINE N°1 est paru !

Voici ma participation à la rubrique Lifeline du Fanzine Deadline
(pour plus d'explications sur le mag: journaldeadline).
Le principe est simple: tous les participants ont une même forme en commun qu'ils doivent "customiser" à leur manière.
Le résultat produira un ribambelle-Art,
avec que du beau monde dans les participants,
beaucoup de gens dont j'apprécie le talent :
Yohan Sacré, Maya Mihindou, Yvang, Ssoja, Violaine Briat, Oco/Lilian Coquillaud, Renart, lucrece Andreae, Eyardt
Et la bonne nouvelle c'est que c'est un mensuel !

9 commentaires:

Ben BASSO a dit…

Je trouve l'idée excellente, et ce que t'en as fait absolument génial. Les détails et tout et tout, tu t'es lâché, c'est chouette !
Et effectivement, la liste des participants est cool !

V a dit…

super interprétation de la forme ! ton boulot est impressionnant !
merci pour le lien au fait (;

Hélène MARCHAL a dit…

Moi aussi je participe (si si place 28) ><'

Anonyme a dit…

Hey there, You have done an incredible job. I will certainly
digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this website.


Here is my web blog Cheap Jerseys

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of
volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on.

You have done a wonderful job!

My web-site Louis Vuitton Purses Outlet

Anonyme a dit…

Undeniably imagine that which you stated. Your favourite
reason seemed to be at the net the simplest thing to bear in mind of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed whilst people consider worries that
they plainly don't realize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as neatly as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

My web site - Nike Blazers Shoes

Anonyme a dit…

I am truly delighted to read this weblog posts which includes lots
of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.


my web blog Chaussures Foot

Anonyme a dit…

Hi I am so excited I found your webpage, I really found you by accident, while I was researching
on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say
cheers for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have
bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal
more, Please do keep up the awesome jo.

Look at my webpage - Christian Louboutin UK

Anonyme a dit…

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a stuff! existing here at this weblog, thanks admin of this site.

my web-site :: New Kevin Durant Shoes (nysacpr.org)